09-30-2010 10:51 AM
I just purchased an open box/new printer. I tried to turn it on after plugging everything in and it didn't respond. I have already been thru the online tech support guidelines so yes the plug works etc..
I am now trying to verify the exact a/c power adapter that goes with my printer. It appears that I may have the wrong one. Does anyone know the proper power adapter for the Photosmart Premium C309. The numbers on the back of the printer are +32V 1300mA.
My power supply has the following, Input: 100-240V-50/60Hz 1300mA and Output: +32V 1560mA
Is this the right power supply?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)