09-17-2012 11:44 AM
I recently replaced the black cartridge in my printer. Since then, I continure to get "Alignment Failed" error message, and the printer prints all colors except black. Do I have to replace the printer?
09-18-2012 02:35 PM
I wouldn't start with that. The printer may just not be pumping black through the printhead right. The document linked below should help. Let me know what happens.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)