03-21-2010 09:31 PM
Photosmart Premium Web c309 n-s (Electronic Help)
Electronic Help is mentioned in the documentation but I looked at the installed programs and nothing there
also checked the cd that came with my printer and no luck there
also the software an drivers section for windows 7 64 bit are not showing all the files for this printer
can someone tell me what is Electronic Help anyway ?
is it something to install ? or what is it I need to look for ?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)