07-04-2014 10:11 AM
When I try to go to HP Solution Centre on my computer I get the message "Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml " What does this mean and how can I fix it?
07-07-2014 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear about the Solution Center Error "Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml", I would like to offer a suggestion.
While looking into this error I came across a great post by Re: parsing error in file c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml that I would suggest following. on this Thread:
I hope this helps clear up the Solution Center issues.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)