11-15-2012 09:11 PM
I replaced all ink cartridges less then a week ago. All printing was good until today and now it will not print black. I installed a new HP cartridge and it still will not print black.
11-19-2012 03:02 PM - edited 11-19-2012 03:02 PM
I understand your printer is not printing black ink. I suggest taking a look at this document.
Click here for document.
Let me know if this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)