08-10-2010 09:21 AM
My printer suddenly won't print the black ink cartridge which is almost new. I have tried cleaning the printheads, printing sample pages, test, align, everything. It will print colors, but not black. Any ideas? I hate to throw away a good new ink cartridge...
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)