10-26-2011 04:38 PM
I have an HP Officejet 6500 wireless. It is installed on a desktop with Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. The printer is telling me it cannot print because the print head is missing or damaged. I have removed everything and cleaned as directed but still the same error. Doesn anyone know if I can buy a new printer head for this particular printer?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)