07-20-2012 12:46 PM
If you are experiencing any of these issues you can download and run the Print and Scan Doctor to help resolve your issue.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Print and Scan Doctor
07-25-2012 07:40 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)