10-29-2013 01:41 PM
Drivers for the lj4000 are not available to download for Win2012 servers.
The work around would be to install a Universal Print Driver. They come in three flavors so mix and match until you find one that fits your enviornment. Navigate to http://support.hp.com and search for "Universal" to review your options.
If that doesnt work then pick any other laserjet driver that you can find pre-installed on the server. Trial and error a few until you find one that has the features you want and use it as a backup option.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
10-30-2013 01:23 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)