07-23-2014 06:08 AM
I have quite a new printer (HP officejet Pro 8600 plus), but it has failed to print properly since a short time now.
I must say that the cartridges are not official HP cartridges, but I've had these cartridges before and this problem has not occured before.
Attached you will find the print report, another example of a print and a picture that shows that the cartridges are not empty...
can you please help me figure out what is wrong?
07-24-2014 09:42 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 02:55 PM by OscarFuentes
I understand you are experiencing issues with your 8600 and the printing quality.
Can I Refill The Ink In My HP Ink Cartridge?
- Nearly one out of every six refilled ink cartridges tested was dead on arrival or failed prematurely
- 70% of refilled cartridges had some form of reliability problem
- Enhance ePrint Diagnostic report for ePrint Setup
- Improve ease of wireless setup
- Enhanced Embedded Web Services
- Improve Print Quality
- Improve Ink Usage
- Improve paper path performance
- Improve Digital scan performance
You may also find some helpful solutions in the following document; Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!