09-02-2011 03:11 PM
Hi, I have an HP Photosmart Premium C309g and I keep getting a printer head issue. I have taken it out and cleaned it as instructed both the head itself and the inside of the printer as the diagram displayed. Help ASAP is greatly appreciated as I am an online studend and was mid-way through printing my text book. Thank you.
I'm also using XP, no changes to my machine.
09-11-2011 09:22 AM
if you already done manually cleaning the contact points of the printhead and the carriage---please call hp tech support to replace the printhead....
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)