02-26-2012 08:29 PM
A print from HP comp to my HP printer C-410a is too small from all locations, except mail. I can't find anything that is set for a smaller print. How can I print normal size?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Print size problem.
02-27-2012 04:59 PM
02-27-2012 04:31 PM
I probably did not make my problem a little easier to understand. I have always been able to just do a print command from my various sites (Bank, etc.) and the copy would fill the page and be normal size. Now it seems to be printing at 50% or less and I cannot find anything in the print preferences or anywhere else that are set to allow that type of print copy. If I am doing a copy or scan on the printer itself, I have no problem getting the correct size. When I print from my email account, the print is normally. I am fairly good with a computer, but this has me stumped. Thanks.
08-09-2013 06:26 AM
Your posts came out blank. Is there an issue that you could use some help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)