11-19-2012 05:39 PM - edited 11-19-2012 05:47 PM
How to adjust print size on HP 7510 All-in-One? Print is way too small, especially printing from Internet. Cannot find options for scaling... the "shrink-to-fit" option is NOT checked in IE page setup options. (using Windows 7, IE9, and Chrome)
11-19-2012 05:47 PM
Have you tried to change font sizes from application(s) ? For internet, which browser are you using, you can always use larger fonts to print. This is for Firefox:
(a) Click FireFox,
(b) Move cursor to Print,
(c) Select Print Preview
At the top of the screen you can see "Scale" and you can change from there. Similar ways for IE.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)