12-27-2009 03:58 PM
I recently (within the past month) replaced the black ink cartridge that came with my printer. It worked fine until today when I tried to print and it printed, but very very slowly. After that it started flashing the message "Print Cartridge Problem" on the printer touch screen. I followed the instructions on the HP website and cleaned the contacts. Still have the same message flashing. I don't really want to go and buy another new printer cartridge as they are so expensive and I just replaced this one! Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)