03-03-2010 08:22 AM
Hi, Ive had my Deskjet 6620 printer for 4 years now and its been great until now. I went to buy another printer cartridge and I know its the right one but it keeps saying the printer does not recognize the black ink cartridge. I dont want to buy another ink cartridge cause I spent the money already on this one, can I fix it somehow?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)