07-02-2010 10:33 AM
The printer will copy and scan and print from the internet but it won't print saved documents that I have for Word 2003. I have updated my software and that did not solve the problem. Please help!! Thanks.
07-02-2010 01:45 PM
Hi, take a look at this Microsoft support page.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
07-02-2010 02:33 PM
Thank you! That worked. Now I will have to determine what is wrong with the document I was trying to print. What a speedy response. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Christie
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)