05-01-2011 07:27 AM
I have a HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format Printer and it has been working fine but then I tried to print and image in A3 Landscape Borderless (it's worked before) and it doesn't print the full image, one end is cut off. I tried Aligning the pinheads but it still didn't work, what's wrong and what should I do?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)