07-29-2014 09:50 AM
Hi, I have a Deskjet 3050A all in one printer. The original cartridges are HP122 for the UAE. I am in the UK and have bought the equivalent HP301 and installed them. Unfortunataly the Printer will not accept them. I have reinstalled the HP software that has the latest Drivers. HP Scan doctor says there is a Driver conflict. Any ideas would be appreciated.
07-29-2014 09:59 AM
You will need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work. HP's web page on the subject is here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)