Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (2,697 Views)
Accepted Solution

Printer cartridges

Have a HP Deskjet 3054 running on a Mac with Lion.  I believe the correct replacement cartridge is a HP61.  Is there any difference in a HP61 and a HP61xl?  Will they both fit the printer?

Accepted Solution

Re: Printer cartridges

Hi,

The only difference between the HP61 & HP61XL is the page yield.

The HP61 has a page yield* of 190 pages while the HP61XL has a page yield* of 480 pages.

Both are compatible with your printer.

* Page yield is approximate and is based on an ISO standard test. It can vary depending on types of documents printed and other factors.

I hope that this helps.

View solution in context
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 2 (2,680 Views)

Re: Printer cartridges

Hi,

The only difference between the HP61 & HP61XL is the page yield.

The HP61 has a page yield* of 190 pages while the HP61XL has a page yield* of 480 pages.

Both are compatible with your printer.

* Page yield is approximate and is based on an ISO standard test. It can vary depending on types of documents printed and other factors.

I hope that this helps.

If my answer was helpful please click the Thumbs Up.
If your problem is solved please click the Accept as Solution button so other forum users can use the solution.---->

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation