01-31-2011 02:47 PM
I've just had to have my CP1515n fixed because, following a house move, the printer developed a fault and stopped printing down one side of the page. Now it keeps going into 'printer cool down mode' resulting in delayed printing. Does anyone know how I can come our of this 'mode' and return to normal printing life?
Many thanks. Bob
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)