07-03-2014 12:39 PM
Whenever I print a PDF, the printer cuts off the sentences at the bottom and top of each subsequent page. I cannot read the last sentence on the page because only the top half of the letters print, and on the next page oly the bottom half of the letters print.
Can anyone help?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Printer cuts off last sentence of PDF pages
07-04-2014 04:18 AM
The Print dialogue may have an option titled something like "shrink to fit page".
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)