09-24-2013 09:56 AM
I have HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-one Printer. It did use to work. The printer only prints about the first half of a page and then it looks very faded. After a few days this would happen again. I have tried to buy new inks but it still does not work. Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it?
09-25-2013 10:29 AM
I understand you're having an issue with your Photosmart C4480 not printing correctly. I'd like you to click here and follow through the steps to test a few things. At the bottom of this document there are also two additional links that you can try.
Lastly I'll include this document as well (I realize the title of it is not the issue you're experiencing) because cleaning the cartridge contacts often helps with issues such as this.
Hope this helps, have a great day!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)