03-12-2012 08:28 AM
Photosmart 5510 series. (7708A4)
Mac OSX 10.7.2
This printer which we purchased in January was working perfectly until last week.
(Incidentally last week was the one of the solar storms). It now keeps dropping its wireless connection and we are told that the "printer is not connected". I have reset it using USB and have had to resort to turning it off and back on again (when it works) every time that we leave it alone for five minutes- any ideas?
03-15-2012 03:14 PM
Thanks for the post. On this one, I've included a link below to a document that addresses wireless related issues and how to resolve. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
05-19-2012 11:20 AM
My printer kept saying that it was not ready so I deleted it and installed it again. Now it says ready but when I go to print something it says error and not connected. Now what do I do.
05-20-2012 08:34 AM
Go to the above HP Link > "See support and troubleshooting information" > key in your Printer Model >>>>> Read the Manual and/or the Set up info.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)