06-04-2012 05:53 AM
Officejet Pro 8500. printer is grabbing paper improperly and feeding it through at an angle. paper rips and printing is off page and askew. How can I fix this? thank you.
06-05-2012 08:19 PM
This document might offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)