10-17-2012 04:50 PM
HP Officejet 6500A Plus will not print black. Test pages print color just fine. All cartridges are HP and new. Ink levels are full. Troubleshooting states that everything is fine.
11-07-2012 02:38 PM
Also, try to manually clean the print head with a lint free cloth and water.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)