07-03-2014 08:32 AM
I purchased an HP2540 all in one printer yesterday, hooked it up to my Dell computer, running Windows Vista. I did the complete set up, downloaded software, registered the printer online, etc. Everything seemed to be okay until I tried to print the first document. The page did not print completely. At approximately every inch part of a line did not print correctly. The printed line looked faint and only partially printed. The document did this throughout. Any solutions?
07-04-2014 08:44 AM
Hi, take a look at this link for a possible solution.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)