05-18-2010 08:53 AM
Hey guys, I have a user who has a HP P2035n printer, it is a local printer and is not connected to the network, and it is not shared. She is using windows 7 32 bit and is unable to print multiple copies of a document. She is able to select how many copies she want, but the printer only does one. I don't think it is a driver issue, because when I log on to the same machine under an alternate account I am able to print just fine. I have disconnected/reconnected the printer without any luck, I looked through the configurations and there is nothing that indicates a problem. Mopied is enabled. And the driver is up to date to the best of my knowledge. Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)