09-21-2010 07:17 PM
I have a HP Photosmart D110 series.. I bought it yesterday and when I first started it, it worked fine until I went and registered it.. Now the printer says Incompatible Print Cartridges and refer to status screen on my computer for details. So I logged in and the computer says this "Cartridge(s) are not intended for use in this printer as it is currently configured.
See printer front panel for information on resolving this condition."
SO my question is what do I do since they are both referring back to each other????
09-23-2010 02:16 PM
If you haven't already - call or chat with support. Sounds like the wrong cartridge might have gotten in the box or you might be using the printer in a location HP didn't expect it to go (different country). Possible have your computer set to another country. Supoprt should be able to help you sort it out.
Sometimes it takes several posts back and forth to get to a solution - please be patient.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)