05-04-2014 02:04 PM
I have a hp laserjet pro 100 color mfp m175nw, using OS X 10.9.2. Screen tells me to open the rearside and remove paper but there is no paper to be seen, also not in the frontside. I have tried to reboot again and again but the warning appears right away.
Anybody out there who can help me?
05-06-2014 05:18 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand your Laserjet 100 color mfp m175nw. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow this entire HP document on The Attention Light Blinks and a 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the Control Panel.
If you're still experiencing the same problem, then please contact HP technical support for further assistance. Click here to find out: HP Worldwide Contact.
05-06-2014 11:36 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)