12-14-2013 07:43 PM
I uninstalled my working HP 2050 all-in-one j510 series printer, because the scan feature was not cooperative. I had a month or so ago, done an update to my MAC OS. Now have 10.9. When I first installe this printer, I then too had to download a driver from the website. Doing so no, the download fails. I now have a good printer that I can't get to work on my Mac. Please, someone help me find a driver that will download and make my printer work!
12-17-2013 01:24 PM
Use HP_Mountain_Lion_Ink_SW_v12.23.17.dmg to download the software. This software is HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers for OS X v10.8, and OS X v10.9 Mavericks.
This software will allow you to print and scan. Please let me know if this resolves the issue.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)