Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@jagatpaldwivedi, it seems that you are having a ink system failure problem. I have found a link that may assist you. 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973

Try to print a self test page from the printer itself and see if it prints. 

Let me know what happens. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

Printer will not Print black after changing cartridge.

HP Recommended

printer will not copy and print

HP Recommended

@MW9090 wrote:

Printer will not Print black after changing cartridge.

Which printer model do you have?

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Changed both black cartridges in HP Photosmart Premium printer.  I prints nothing in black.  I can't get it to print any documents in black.  It will print emails, but only the words in blue.  I removed all cadrtridges and the plate.  Washed the plate with warm water and cleaned it well.  Replaced all cartridges.  Still does not print in black. 

HP Recommended
Tried that. Didn't work.
HP Recommended

Hi @Rene48 

Which printer model do you have? Is it still within warranty?

Black not printing

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Ink-Toner-Cartridge-Printhead-Issues/Black-not-printing/m-p/2926025

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended
We have an hp printer C410a. Won't print black after installing new black cartridge. We have installed others without a problem. What to do?
HP Recommended

Yup Mine stopped printing and out of pocket by 100s of dollars on cartridges ....there does not seem to be a HP Fix  and face to face chat or email support looks impossible.. so am off to buy a canon

HP Recommended

@Rudy1906 wrote:

@jagatpaldwivedi, it seems that you are having a ink system failure problem. I have found a link that may assist you. 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03081973

Try to print a self test page from the printer itself and see if it prints. 

Let me know what happens. 

The machine works well for black and white on its own (like a copier). It just won't work on cable, and I didn't get it set up on wireless.

I'll keep the note for later. I got a new HP 8600 for a song and need to set it up. I'll work on both asap. I also have to move soon (within my apts as they are renovating everything). I appreciate the help, and I will hopefully be able to return to this, but I'm not sure how it works after a delay. Thanks SO much!! It just got to be too much for a while. I think all the ink cartridges need to be checked. I will change out two I know are low and see how that is, but first I have to work in PT for rehab (hurt knee and cannot get around much!). ;o)

Thanks again!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.