06-09-2011 08:24 AM
I have an hp psc 1315v. Every time I install a new ink cartridge, I have a hard time getting the printer to print again. This problem started when I bought a new hp computer with Windows Vista. The printer prints the test page, but won't do anything after that. Any ideas? I've tried restarting the computer, the printer, both at once, etc etc.
06-09-2011 11:09 AM
There are two software connectivity updates available that may help at this link.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)