01-19-2010 04:09 AM
My HP 4300 series all in one printer prints images but won't print text from word processor documents. If I print a test page it will only print the image part but none of the text will appear. Blank pages are printed when I attempt to print text from a word processor however images are printed perfectly from web pages etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated so that I can have full functionality of my printer again.
01-10-2011 08:38 PM
you need to either clean your ink cartridges or replace them, pop them out use a barely wet qtip with distilled water, if it gets better than keep trying to clean them if not then gotta replace...
01-11-2011 10:38 AM
See if the link will help you with the printing issues.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)