01-21-2011 12:25 PM
I keep having to clean my printheads everyday for them to work. I was reading on another post about cleaning the capping station??? Where is that and how exactly do I do that? Please help. We have tried almost everything. We are working with a brand new printhead.
01-21-2011 06:47 PM
I'm having the same problem with an HP Officejet Pro K5400, only cleaning the printhead does not solve the problem, even though all the test printing suggests that the black print head is gunked up. I've even changed the black print head with a new one and that one has the same issue.
Based on what I've seen on the forum, this is a common HP problem. I'm very unhappy and looking at Canon printers this weekend.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)