04-12-2014 04:39 AM
I bought a new PHOTOSMART 5510 e-ALL-IN-ONE-SERIES and after installing it, I inserted the 4 toners but printer wouldn't work. It's showing: "Printhead missing - Lift the latch , re-seat the Printhead and then lower the latch." I have tried all I could but to no avail. Kindly give me a helping hand, thanks and regards, Amscokay
04-14-2014 10:21 AM
Just read through this forum and I am experiencing the same problem!
Bought recycled cartridges from Tesco yesterday for my Deskjet 3070A and they seemed to work although the black was printing with lines through it and then stopped printing altogether, so I went back and exchanged them for genuine HP cartridges today and the other 3 are fine but the black still won't print at all! Very stressful when you have college graded unit deadlines to meet!
Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)