12-11-2013 01:30 PM
I admit it may just be user error; however previously to today photos have been printing out fine. Today as I'm trying to print out some 4x6's on hp photo paper, (don't want to to waste the ink trying something bigger) It prints about 75% of the photo and then sends a message to the computer saying it couldn't finish the print. Doesn't say why. Doesn't give me an option to figure out why. I made sure I was putting it in right and it printed a centimeter more. I checked the ink levels. They are fine. Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)