08-07-2014 07:17 PM
Printing Issues, It stops printing and indicates to check the cartridge. I remove check, and see nothing obvious and reinsert and still doesn't print. The cartridges are new and replaced and was printing well till the last request.
08-08-2014 07:51 AM
Hi @Nevaz can you tell me what type of printer you have ?
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)