05-24-2010 12:28 AM
I have a C4385 HP Printer Photosmart which I am having a problem with when I print. It prints crooked and goes to the left and by the time it is at the end of the paper it is not printing on the paper and on the right the border is about 1/2 inch off. I have tried for two days to correct this but to no avail. I have a lot of 74/75 ink and would like to use it. If I can not fix this printer I was wonderijng if I could buy another printer that uses this ink.
05-24-2010 06:48 AM
Try the steps in this document:
In many cases, cleaning the rollers will resolve an issue like this.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)