10-17-2013 11:06 AM
Hello, in some cases you may have to go into the driver setting and tell the driver that this machine has the duplexing accessory. Also, you can try updating the firmware on the machine if it is not the latest version. Was the accessory installed after setting up the printer?
Hope this helps....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)