05-01-2012 03:58 PM
I discovered that if you go to "Set Preferences" then select "Paper/Quality" then under "Paper Size" select "Envelope #10". Next apply that change and exit. Then follow the Officejet Pro example of how to insert envelopes into the printer tray. I use Microsoft office 2007 Word to print envelopes. So I indicate that the envelopes are centered in the tray and select the proper envelope size here also. Then I print the envelope addresses. End. Leaving the setting at "Envelope #10" in "Set Preferences" does not seem to affect normal printing.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)