07-02-2014 01:57 PM
When I make copies on my HP Officejet 6600 - the more copies I make, the more misaligned the margins become. My first couple pages turn out fine, but as it continues my left margin begins to disappear as it prints. What can I do to fix this?
07-03-2014 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forums smstahn,
I saw your post about your misaligned copies from your Officejet 6600. I have a few suggestions to share with you. I hope they help!
- Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates - Check to see if the printer needs a firmware update.
- An 'Alignment Unsuccessful' Error Message Displays on the All-in-One - Try the steps in this guide.
- Plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet, avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great Thursday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)