09-09-2013 06:42 PM
Have had printer for some time, running under Windows 7 Home Premium.
Am encountering problems with reproduction of colour, where the output does not match the on screen colours.
Output is much darker than screen and colours appear far to "rich" and blotchy/mottled.
Problem appears to be regardless of the type of paper used and seems to continue even if printing in B & W settings.
Ink levels said to be OK. Print and Scan Doctor does not report anything being out of order.
Black Ink (not Photoblack) cartridge has been replaced due to "low ink" notice, but has not affected output.
I suspect that somehow, the output from my ASUS laptop is not being interpreted correctly by the printer.
The problem has not been present from when the printer was new, but may be getting progressively worse.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)