09-24-2010 06:31 AM
09-24-2010 09:12 AM
What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? What application are you printing from? Do you have the "Print Preview" box checked in the driver settings?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
11-05-2011 12:40 PM
I've posted a similar problem as recently as yesterday. The only question of yours that I haven't adrressed is that my printer is connected by USB.
There seem to be a number of HP printer customers with a similar problem and I would suspect there is a software issue here.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)