10-08-2013 06:39 PM
My aunt has an HP 4500 printer that she uses for her business. She recently upgraded to Windows 8 and has had a lot of problems with her printer. We finally got everything upgraded on it, but now shes having problems printing out one of her saved files. The file opens fine and when we check it during the print preview it shows fine, but once we print it doesnt print the color. We changed the ink serveral times and we get a few pages printed out then it goes back to not printing color. However, when we try to print anything else out with color it prints just fine. The only difference with this file is that it prints on legal sized paper not letter... any ideas on how to get the color to work? Thanks
10-09-2013 06:48 PM
I saw your post and would like to help you out, please click here to run the print diagnostic tool. It is possible that just that one file is corrupted. Hopefully this tool will fix it.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)