03-19-2012 12:09 PM
I've had 3 HP's in 3 years and all eventually had this problem. Why the heck does this suddenly print in what looks like greek every few sentences ? Balance of print is readable. Ready to take gun to this thing !!!! grrr
03-20-2012 04:17 PM
Don't shoot! Crazy text is no good. Try the steps outlined in the article below and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)