05-25-2011 07:46 AM
HP L7780 +win 7 +set to print back to front +duplex. Prints 1st page both sides fine then front of 2nd page fine then only about 1/3 of page prints and then printer just sits there with page in same place. Printer works fine when set to print front to back.
Computer has tons of memory and disk space.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)