12-12-2013 12:31 PM
first, this is the context :
- printer server with Windows 2008 R2
- client computer in Windows 7 Profesionnal
- printers are deployed by GPO
- drivers installed in the server : HP Universal Printer Driver PCL5
Regurlaly (one or two time by days) , computers print all the pages on only one page, or print only one page. (its never the same computer)
I've got to delete the printers and all drivers and files in c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3 (i've got to stop the spooler service)
After this, i can deploy again the printers. But the problem can come back again a next day.
Have you ever seen this problem ?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)