Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I tried all the unplugging and plugging and cleaning heads, etc.  I finally just uninstall the HP driver and reinstalled it.  It's all working wonderfully now!!

HP Recommended

Hello all, 

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus and am experiencing printer or ink system errors as well.  On several tries, I have followed th HP 7-step trouble shooting guide exactly and still see the error.  There were several occasions where the error seemed to clear, but returned after running a couple of successful print jobs.  I have also run the automated head cleaning process, head alignment process and version update with no change in outcome.  

Can someone recommend a solution to this issue?

Thank you,

Titleist714

HP Recommended

I have an user unfriendly HP Officejet 6700. The latest issue is the printer failure message.  it states there is a problem with the printer or ink system. Very specific? Hard reset has no effect.  Does HP have recalls on defective printers? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.