04-12-2011 04:43 PM
Just got a new Macbook Pro which came with the Photosmart D110 series. I installed all the software and can print wirelessly, however, I cannot get it to scan. I select scan to PC on the printer, then it finds my computer and I tell it to open HP scan, which it does on the Macbook. However, HP scan cannot find the printer when it looks for devices, which is interesting because the printer is what told it to open up HP scan in the first place. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
04-12-2011 08:33 PM
What happens when you start the scan from the Mac, not the printer (reboot both and the router before you try)?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)