02-18-2011 08:28 AM
My printer prints some of the pages perfectly and then on others it just freezes in the middle of printing and refuses to continue. I often have to press the cancel button to get the page to come out. I have some digital videos of the printer in action where can I send it to justify my claim for a new printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)